twenty 20 event design - Perfecting visions and making them an unforgettable reality.....
RSS

Recent Posts

Simply respond...... or not?
A new lifestyle....
powered by

My Blog

A new lifestyle....

Hello visitors! Welcome to my blog.

My name is Dayna Autry. I am the owner and creator of Twenty 20 Event Design.

Before Event Planning became an actual business for me is was a passion, just a hobbie. I have always had a love for organizing. Organizing my shoes or organizing parties, didn't matter. Put that together with my love for entertaining guests and creating decor ideas: voilà!
It really came together for me when I was a bride planning every little detail for my big day. This is when I started to realize I really had a knack for it. It wasn't stressful for me, it was fun and exciting. I submersed myself into creating a unique day for me and my husband-to-be. I wanted the wow factor when it came to the romance of our day and the impression of the design, not to mention the party aspect too. Vendors I worked with were constantly surprised at my preparedness and calm demeanor. There is one vendor inparticular who I have great admiration and respect for that suggested I should make a career out of it. She was a up and coming success to the area, and continues to be to this day, so needless to say from that point the fire started to burn. It took me about 2 years to jump the hoop and commit to a business license. For those 2 years I assisted friends and friends of friends with many aspects of party planning, usually weddings. Over and over I was reassured that I could make a satisfying career out of Event Planning and Consulting.

So here I am today with a little over 5 years of experience under my belt. I love what I do and take it very seriously in every aspect. I know how important it is for a Bride to feel like a Bride not only on her big day but throughout the whole planning process. I regularly work with some of the most respected vendors in the industry and I am thankful for all their support and cooperation to make the events come together so perfectly.

Not only do I have the vendors to thank, for lifting me up and helping me find my way to this career I love, but the support of my husband and family.
W

rite your post here.

15 Comments to A new lifestyle....:

Comments RSS
Event Pros - Jeff Chapman on Friday, August 10, 2012 5:17 PM
Hi dayna...congratulations on your blog. I look forward to seeing many vendors on here discussing various specialties. What a great way to make our industry better! Talk to you soon, and I wish you much success in your business!

Princesse Tam Tam on Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:36 PM
hello,Dayna Auntry!You are such a great person.Thanks for managing this items

bandeau bra on Saturday, January 05, 2013 4:33 AM
Awasome !!!This is a really Useful information, that many people wants to know.I heartly thnx to you !!!

Event Permits New York on Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:07 PM
Thanks for sharing this with us. Details you are discussing though this weblog with us is too much essential for me and all and will always help me to discover a factor more about it. All the factors in this weblog are too much efficient and reveals your creativeness in this writing. Thanks for it.

pat testing Milton Keynes on Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:39 AM
Hi dayna... I look ahead to seeing many providers on here talking about various locations of abilities. What an excellent way to create our market better! Discuss to you soon, and I wish you much achievements in your business!

Personal trainer Vancouver on Monday, May 13, 2013 12:36 AM
It's a awesome story that you have shared with us.And i am impressed by your statements like I love what i do..Its really a inspiration for me.

wetten on Saturday, July 26, 2014 6:03 AM
Der Muster nicht pflegen Sie daher drop Vermutung. wetten Haben Sie Muss man verdoppeln in ein versuchen, Abdeckung Ihr verliert?

wetten on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 12:29 PM
Allerdings Trotzdem , das Gegenteil Form - was sind ihre viele - schwach World Wide Web gross Gefahr bis Teilnehmer cash , unten durchschnittlich Kundenbetreuung und bieten Ausstattung fuer ihre fuer seine Spieler Gamer. Modische Werktag ueblich jederzeit Online- und gibt es zahlreiche distinct Websites element Aspekt eine grosse breite Palette von Wetten Sie in der Lage zu sein fuer nur eine Menge distinct Versammlungen .

adres internetowy on Friday, August 29, 2014 8:31 PM
So why don't the right gifts fabric with window curtains to be able to just how warm the particular room They can give remarkable laminated cells

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 3:09 PM
Bereich in der 7 Tage. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 6:01 AM
Einige sind regelrechte Betruegereien Betrug , und Sie auch besitzen a Ihre Fonds alles falsch voellig falsch bei der Beantragung einer Auszahlung. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 8:13 AM
Von Warte bis the top in der Ihrer Woche , youll wissen Unfaelle bis vital Spieler das kann Auswirkungen auf wie Sie Wette . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

mieszkanieidom.net.pl on Monday, January 19, 2015 10:45 AM
Innovative hardware and products If your kitchen's is to place not only the convenience and also great looks but furthermore purpose. Your kitchen's really should be chiefly for

Kincade on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 9:20 PM
Once more, cannot overdo it. These things are likely to help the reader get a much better grasp of your message, perhaps not get to be the single basis for catching their attention.

Cheel on Monday, January 02, 2017 9:27 PM